Performance You Can Trust
High-Quality Care and Recognition
It's one thing to say that you're better, but it's another thing altogether to demonstrate that you are. Ogden Regional Medical Center in Weber County is proud of our track record of excellence in patient care. Our delivery of high-quality care is consistent, as proven by the quality performance and recognition we receive year after year. Here is a list of recent accomplishments and awards received from third-party quality agencies within the healthcare industry...
Named by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures™. We are one of only two hospitals in northern Utah and among only six in the state and 620 hospitals nationwide recognized for exemplary performance by the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
- Ranked among the top 10% in the Nation for Maternity Care Ten years in a row (2003-2012)
- Recognized as a Top 100 Hospital by Thomson Reuters for 2012
- 5-Star Rated for Maternity Care ten years in a row (2003-2012)
- 5-Star Rated for Treatment of Stroke in 2011
- One of only four 5-Star Rated Hospitals in Utah for Treatment of Stroke
- Ranked Among the Top 15% in the nation for Treatment of Stroke
- 5-Star Rated for Carotid Surgery in 2011
- Ranked Among the Top 15% in the Nation for Carotid Surgery in 2011
- 5-Star Rated for Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism in 2011
- The first and only hospital in Utah to achieve designation as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip ReplacementSM by Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah
- Ranked Among the Top 15% in the Nation for Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism in 2011
Quality and Performance Reporting Resources
Ogden Regional Medical Center is committed to delivering high-quality services to all of our patients. As part of that commitment, we support transparency of hospital performance, quality outcomes and healthcare costs.
When it's time to select a hospital for your care, we encourage you to talk with your personal physician about his or her recommendations. We also suggest that you consider other credible sources of information about hospital quality and performance, including these:
- Health Grades Hospital Ratings
- Hospital Compare Results
- Utah Hospital Comparison Reports
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals
- The Joint Commission