Maternal-Fetal High-Risk Pregnancies
Comprehensive Personalized Care for Expecting Moms
The MountainStar maternal-fetal medicine team collaborates to deliver a wide array of diagnostic tests and services, right here in Weber County or at our sister hospital in Salt Lake City, St. Mark's Hospital.
Personalized to meet the unique qualities of your pregnancy, our comprehensive services include the following:
- Consultations and recommendations
- Regular obstetric ultrasounds
- Detailed ultrasounds
- 1st trimester nuchal translucency screening
- Genetic screening
- Prenatal diagnostic services such as amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling.
- Preconception counseling
- Antenatal testing
- Fetal therapy such as blood transfusions and fetal surgical procedures
At Ogden Regional Medical Center, our specialists offer so much more than training and expertise. Every appointment, test or question allows us to give you honest, clear information about your pregnancy that empowers you medically and emotionally.
Read more to learn about high risk pregnancy.
Women's Care Awards
HealthGrades, the nation's leading independent provider of health care ratings, recognizes Ogden Regional Medical Center as:
- Recipient of the HealthGrades Maternity Care Excellence Award™–8 years in a row (2004-2011)
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for the last 3 years – one of 2 in state
- Only Hospital in the Region in Top 10% in the Nation for 4 years in a row
- Ranked among the top 10% in the Nation for Maternity Care–8 years in a row (2004-2011)
- Five-Star Rated for Maternity Care–8 years in a row (2004-2011)