H2U Events at Ogden Regional Medical Center
Local Member Benefit Events
- Free annual screenings offered throughout the year
- Free annual flu vaccine (as available)
- Physician seminar presentation
- H2U Mammogram/Dexa Event
April 10 - 11 | 9:00am - 5:00pm
Appointments required: (801) 479-2470
H2U Members have the opportunity to get pampered with a Free Gift, Refreshments, back massage, pedicures and manicures when they sign-up for a mammogram or dexa scan during this 2 day event. Come have some fun while taking care of your health.
- H2U Health Fair
May 4 | 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Education Center at Ogden Regional
Stop by and meet local professionals who will be on hand to discuss ways to help improve your health. Visit with such specialist as: vision screening, nutritional supplements, massages, hearing screening, thyroid, balance and much more! It's FREE and door prizes will be given away.
Health and Wellness Programs
H2U membership allows you to participate in a variety of health and wellness activities offered on a weekly and monthly basis in Weber County. Events are offered at a no fee or low fee to H2U members. A monthly H2U newsletter is mailed to members’ homes describing offers in detail.
H2U members receive annual free blood lab work generally offered during the fall season. Lab results are mailed to members' homes. Members are encouraged to discuss results with their physician. The lab benefits are valued at more than $250 and include:
- Lipid panel
- Prostate (PSA) for men
Healthy Conversations are monthly seminars taught by local professionals. Each session, we will discuss a new topic relevant to your healthcare and well-being. You can RSVP by calling (866) 887-3999 or online by clicking the link below.
Exercise Classes at Ogden Regional
$5 per session or $45/10 sessions
- Monday Body Ball | 9:30am - 10:30am | Bring own stability ball
- Tuesday & Friday | 9:30am - 10:30am | Bring own mat. Wear comfy clothes.
$5 per session
- Wednesday | 9:00am-10:00am
H2U Walking Club
Join the H2U Walking Club on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at the Newgate Mall. 8:30am in the Food Court.
- Book Club | 2nd Thursday of each month, Sept - May | 10:30am in the H2U Classroom.
- Chat & Chew | 3rd Wednesday of each month | 11:30am at various dining locations | Call (801) 479-2075 to RSVP
- Bunco | 1st Friday of each month | 11:00am in the H2U Classroom | $1 donation
Appointment required (801) 645-4111. Cost $15
- Monthly Foot Clinic - 3rd Thursday of each month 1:00pm-3:00pm