H2U Events at Ogden Regional Medical Center
Local Member Benefit Events
- Free annual screenings offered throughout the year
- Free annual flu vaccine (as available)
- Physician seminar presentation
Health and Wellness Programs
H2U membership allows you to participate in a variety of health and wellness activities offered on a weekly and monthly basis in Weber County. Events are offered at a no fee or low fee to H2U members. A monthly H2U newsletter is mailed to members’ homes describing offers in detail.
H2U members receive annual free blood lab work generally offered during the fall season. Lab results are mailed to members' homes. Members are encouraged to discuss results with their physician. The lab benefits are valued at more than $250 and include:
- Lipid panel
- Prostate (PSA) for men
Blood Lab Dates
Saturday, Aug 26 | Friday, Sept 15
Friday, Oct 13* | Saturday, Nov 4*
*FREE flu shots may be available at these events
Blood labs are available to H2U Members over 21. You can join at the event to get your blood labs completed.
Events are held in the Oak Room at Ogden Regional from 8:00am-11:00am.
For more accurate results, please come fasting, but drink lots of water.
To avoid the morning rush, try to come during the last hour.
Healthy Conversations are monthly seminars taught by local professionals. Each session, we will discuss a new topic relevant to your healthcare and well-being. To RSVP call (866) 887-3999 or register online.
Exercise Classes at Ogden Regional
$5 per session or $45/10 sessions
- Monday Body Ball | 9:30am - 10:30am | Bring own stability ball
- Tuesday & Friday | 9:30am - 10:30am | Bring own mat. Wear comfy clothes.
$5 per session
- Wednesday | 9:00am-10:00am
H2U Walking Club
Join the H2U Walking Club on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at the Newgate Mall. 8:30am in the Food Court.
- Book Club | 2nd Thursday of each month, Sept - May | 10:30am in the H2U Classroom.
- Chat & Chew | 3rd Wednesday of each month | 11:30am at various dining locations | Call (801) 479-2075 to RSVP
- Bunco | 1st Friday of each month | 11:00am in the H2U Classroom | $1 donation
Appointment required (801) 645-4111. Cost $15
- Monthly Foot Clinic | 3rd Thursday of each month 1:00pm - 3:00pm