Welcome Patients And Visitors
Our Mission at Ogden Regional Medical Center
Together, we commit to provide healing, hope and comfort to all we serve.
We Meet Our Mission by Adhering to These Values
- I: Integrity - Do the Right thing
- C: Compassion - Do the Kind thing
- A: Accountability - Do the Responsible thing
- R: Respect - Do the Considerate thing
- E: Excellence - Do the Best thing
Simply said, we put patients first at Ogden Regional Medical Center. We sincerely care for every patient and their family members as if they were part of our family.
That means we will deliver high-quality healthcare while paying personal attention to you. We will do our best to anticipate and meet your individual needs while making you as comfortable as possible.
Each of us recognizes the importance of caring for the whole patient, and not only focusing on the heath concern that brought him or her to our hospital. That's why we are committed to showing compassion and simple kindness whenever we interact with our patients and their families.
We are dedicated to high-quality care and healing at Ogden Regional Medical Center in Weber County. Our entire team promises to put you and your wellbeing first at all times.
Our Promise to You
At Ogden Regional Medical Center, we are united in promising to do the following for each and every patient:
- Greet you promptly and courteously
- Treat you as a person, with dignity and respect
- Respond to your needs in a timely manner
- Show you that we sincerely care by listening and valuing your concerns, and resolve them to the best of our ability
- Include you as an active member of our healthcare team
- Discuss all decisions regarding your health care with you, and your family if you desire
- Promptly provide you with the most accurate information available
- Provide you with a safe and secure healing environment