We Want To Be Your Partners In Care
The 239-bed Ogden Regional Medical Center is located in South Ogden and is part of the MountainStar Healthcare network of hospitals, clinics and outpatient centers across the Wasatch Front in Utah. Ogden Regional has a full complement of subspecialties and is especially recognized for women’s services. HealthGrades ranks Ogden Regional as the:
- Recipient of the Maternity Care Excellence Award for seven years in a row.
- Among the top 10% in the Nation for Five-Star Rated Maternity Care for seven years in a row.
- Best Rated in the Region for Maternity Care Services for three years in a row.
Working And Playing In Ogden
Ogden is recognized on a regular basis as a great place to live and work for several reaons:
- Only 40 minutes north of Salt Lake and its international airport.
- Affordable - housing, taxes and general cost of living below national average.
- National Geographic Adventure magazine listed Ogden as one of the nation's 50 "next-generation adventure towns."
- Cose to tremendous outdoor recreation and cultural assets:
- Two world-class ski areas within 25-30 minutes.
- Great hiking and mountain biking trails accessible from the east bench.
- Climbing, road biking, fishing, camping - all close to town.
- Rafting and kayaking on two white-water rivers.
- Three large bodies of water for water sports within 30 minutes.
- Weber State Cultural Affairs and Perry’s Egyptian Theater offer performing arts.
- Downtown Salomon Center offers unique athletic attractions.
- Official venue for Sundance and Banff Film Festivals.
- Five national parks in Utah - all less than five-hour drive away. Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks are less than five hours away as well.
Vibrant City Life and Experiences
- Historic 25th Street offers locally owned restaurants, galleries and entertainment downtown.
- Host to Winter Fest, the Ogden Arts Festival, summer entertainment at the Ogden Amphitheater, Farmers’ Market, Harvest Moon Festival and the charming Christmas Village.
- Annual Pioneer Days Festival and Rodeo. Nationally recognized and nominated as “Best Rodeo in America” six years in a row.
- Host to numerous events. Opportunities to participate, volunteer or watch:
- Dew Tour Winter Championships
- Ogden Marathon
- Hurt in the Dirt Endurance/Bike Run
- Mt. Ogden 50K/100K Mountain Bike Race
- Xterra U. S. Championships for off-road triathlon
- Home of Raptors Baseball, the Pioneer League’s leading minor league team.
Our Parent Company
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, composed of locally managed facilities that include 163 hospitals and 104 outpatient centers in 20 states and England. At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies – founded by physicians, for physicians.
Practice With Us
Learn more about physician opportunities at Ogden Regional Medical Center in HCA’s Mountain Division.