If you'd like a consultation with a Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician, please call (866) 887-3999.
Maternal-Fetal High-Risk Pregnancies
Comprehensive Personalized Care for Expecting Moms
Our maternal-fetal medicine team collaborates to deliver a wide array of diagnostic tests and services, right here in Davis County or at our sister hospital in Salt Lake City, St. Mark's Hospital.
Our Comprehensive Services
Personalized to meet the unique qualities of your pregnancy, our comprehensive services include the following:
- Consultations and recommendations
- Regular obstetric ultrasounds
- Detailed ultrasounds
- 1st trimester nuchal translucency screening
- Genetic screening
- Prenatal diagnostic services such as amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling.
- Preconception counseling
- Antenatal testing
- Fetal therapy such as blood transfusions and fetal surgical procedures
At Ogden Regional Medical Center, our specialists offer so much more than training and expertise. Every appointment, test or question allows us to give you honest, clear information about your pregnancy that empowers you medically and emotionally.
Women's Care Awards
- Recognized with the 2014 Healthgrades Maternity Care Excellence Award (HealthGrades, 2014)
- Only hospital in Utah among Top 5 percent of hospitals evaluated for maternity care (HealthGrades, 2014)
- Five-star rated for maternity care for 12 years in a row (HealthGrades, 2003 to 2014)