- Maternity Care
- All Services
- Addiction Treatment
- Cancer Center
- Cardiovascular Health
- Emergency Services
- Imaging & Radiology
- Other Services
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Spine Institute
- Stroke Center
- Women & Children
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric
To schedule a tour, call (855) 849-3365
The Family Birth Place: Specialized Care For Special Deliveries
At The Family Birth Place at Ogden Regional Medical Center, we know that giving birth is an experience like no other in your lifetime: emotionally rewarding, heartwarming and even miraculous. We specialize in special deliveries - like yours.
Our nursing staff are experts at providing compassionate, quality care to moms and babies. Since our approach is family-centered care, we work with you to provide a comfortable and relaxing birthing experience. We support your choices and provide personalized care for you and your baby during childbirth.
Even before you become our patient, we hope for the opportunity to educate you and your birth partner about pregnancy, childbirth, delivery and newborn care. Check out our calendar for a list of upcoming Childbirth Classes.
In addition to delivering care that has been nationally recognized for excellence, Ogden Regional Medical Center offers the only single-room birthing suites in Weber County. It might be reassuring to know that we are the first and only hospital in Utah to dedicate a wing to women who deliver via a cesarean or C-section.
In the rare case of needed critical support for your newborn, we have the latest technology in our Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
We are committed to providing a soothing and home-like atmosphere for you and your family. Here are a few reasons we believe you'll enjoy throughout your hospital stay:
- Every spacious and private birthing suite is designed to ensure your comfort.
- Furnishings include a birthing bed, sleeper sofa and rocking chair. The Jacuzzi tub, Internet access and TV/VCR will have you feeling right at home.
- You and your baby will rest and recover together in the birthing suite.
- The medical equipment that might be needed during your baby's birth is concealed, but close at hand, if needed.
- Visiting hours that allow family and guests to ooh-and-ahh over your new addition.
- Our HUGS infant security system will protect your baby throughout your hospital stay.
- Our Website provides an easy way for out-of-town friends and family to catch a glimpse of your adorable new baby.
More good news; the cost of our pleasant birthing suites are comparable to conventional care where mothers are moved to regular hospital rooms.
Women's Care Awards
HealthGrades, the nation's leading independent provider of health care ratings, recognizes Ogden Regional Medical Center as:
- RANKED AMONG THE TOP 10% IN THE NATION FOR MATERNITY CARE FOR 10 CONSECUTIVE YEARS (2003-2012)
- HealthGrades Maternity Care Excellence Award™–9 years in a row (2004-2012)
- Five-Star Rated for Maternity Care–10 years in a row (2004-2012)