Ogden, UT - Ogden Regional Medical Center's ICU has new rooms, expanded services and a fresh new look. The $3 million renovation is completed and the hospital stands ready to better meet healthcare needs in this growing community. The comprehensive patient services offered at this local hospital have been enhanced by this new state-of-the-art intensive care unit (ICU).
"This renovation is part of our dedicated commitment to serving our community by delivering advanced, high-quality patient care," said Mark Adams, chief executive officer at Ogden Regional Medical Center. "Critically ill patients in need of ongoing specialized cardiac, stroke, and/or pulmonary monitoring, or those recovering from orthopedic trauma or open heart surgery now have the latest technology, diagnostics and care with our new ICU. We are now able to provide even better care for our specific at-risk patients while still providing the compassionate, "human touch" that has been a hallmark of our hospital for more than 70 years."
The ICU renovation includes:
- Larger, brighter, modern-looking rooms
- Enhanced patient lifting services in all rooms
- Larger windows with high-tech, push-button, automatic fogging providing instant privacy
- Additional nurse's stations and advanced monitoring systems to provide one-on-one patient attention
- New, critical care isolation rooms
- All rooms now fully equipped with all lifesaving medical gasses, suction abilities, etc.
- Family consultation rooms for privacy
- USB ports to provide charging services for family and visitor's electronic devices
- A remodeled Chapel for spiritual support
Media and Community Opportunity:
The renovated ICU will officially open at Ogden Regional Medical Center on Tuesday, September 27, 2016.
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Ribbon Cutting and Tours
- Light refreshments
Enter through main east entrance