- 1/2 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, shelled
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup dried tart cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup whole almonds
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients. Divide into 16 portions.
- Store in snack size resealable bags or plastic containers.
Nutrition Facts (per serving) Makes 16 servings
Calories 158; Total Carbs 8 g; Dietary Fiber 1.7 g; Sugars 4.4 g; Total Fat 13 g; Saturated Fat 3.9 g; Unsaturated Fat 9 g; Potassium 36.1 mg; Protein 3.9 g; Sodium 3.3 mg
Note for All Recipes: If you have a disease that is actively affecting your digestion, adapt recipes to your needs.
This content is reviewed regularly and is updated when new and relevant evidence is made available. This information is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with questions regarding a medical condition.