To speak to a mental health specialist, call (855) 755-5955.
At Ogden Regional Medical Center, we are dedicated to treating mental health patients in the Greater Northern Utah community with compassion and dignity. Our mental disorder doctors are "trauma aware," and understand that past experiences, or "trauma," can have a significant influence on an individual's current experience. When a patient first visits our unit for an assessment, we specifically ask about past trauma as a way to help us develop improved treatment planning, greater understanding of a patient's current behavior and an increased awareness of traumatic triggers to help prevent re-injury.
Being sensitive to the personal life experiences of each patient and showing genuine empathy are essential to the healing process, which is why this is something all of our patients can expect to see from each member of our staff.
Did you know:
- 1 in 4 Americans will experience a diagnosable mental disorder in any given year
- 50% of mental health problems appear by age 14
- 75% of all mental health problems occur by age 24
- 2/3 of people with a known mental disorder do not seek help from a professional treatment provider
Behavioral Health Programs
- Inpatient Psychiatric Unit
- All Services are Physician Directed
- 24/7 Crisis Assessments