We're Here For You During A Hospital Stay
Ogden Regional Medical Center is committed to consistently delivering high-quality patient care. Among the many people helping us to meet this important goal are our hospitalists. These local doctors have the knowledge and experience to care for the unique needs of hospitalized patients.
When you need medical treatment that requires an extended hospital stay, your doctor can refer you to our team of hospitalists in Weber County. They will make sure that you receive the most appropriate care during your hospital stay. Your doctor will take over your continued care after discharge.
If you are hospitalized after a visit to our emergency department, your doctor can still recommend hospitalist care. Even if you do not have a primary care physician, you can depend on our hospitalists while you are hospitalized.
Hospitalist Program Advantages
- Round-the-clock services; 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Personalized medical treatment in partnership with your primary care doctor
- More time for daily patient care
- Improved care by working closely with key hospital staff
- Quicker response if an unexpected medical situation occurs
- Prompt answers when you and your family have questions
- Efficient management of patient discharges
Our Key Services
- Review your previous medical history, current medications and special needs
- Evaluate and treat your medical condition
- Manage your daily care and help you recover
- Send frequent updates to your doctor