NOW OPEN 24/7
Emergency medical care – closer to home
At Pleasant View Emergency Center, experienced medical teams take great care of people who need emergency care. You can depend on our specialists to quickly diagnose and treat a variety of medical emergencies – closer to home:
- Life-threatening conditions including chest pain, stroke and traumatic injuries.
- Other medical emergencies such as abdominal or back pain, difficulty breathing, bone, muscle and skin injuries, mental health issues and more.
ALL Insurances Accepted.
Our ER team
Our experienced, board-certified physicians are affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center. Supported by specially trained nurses and technicians, they expertly deliver emergency medical care on a 24/7 basis. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
What we offer
- Experienced emergency medical care for people who live and work in Pleasant View City and surrounding communities.
- Shorter ER wait times for you and your family.
- The medical team utilizes an advanced triage process to reduce patient wait times.
- Ten treatment rooms, with one designated for trauma care and another set apart for behavioral health needs.
- Onsite diagnostic imaging and lab services:
- 64–Slice Computed Tomography (CT) Scanner
- Digital Ultrasound
Ogden Regional Hospital – A history of better meeting community needs
- As one of northern Utah’s first hospitals and the state’s first designated Level II Trauma Center, Ogden Regional Medical Center brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the Pleasant View community.
- We aim to make outpatient care conveniently available in communities with unmet needs. This effort includes establishing close-to-home freestanding EDs, surgery centers and physician clinics – some with extended hours.
Pleasant View Emergency Center, opened July 3, 2019. A 24/7 full emergency center staffed with board certified emergency physicians. Up until now, the closest emergency care was 20 minutes from here – one way.
Pleasant View Emergency Center is a freestanding medical facility at which we are fully capable of treating a wide range of medical conditions, such as:
- Chest pain, strokes, abdominal pain, trauma care including broken bones, lacerations, flu and respiratory syncytial virus or RSV, and much more.
- We can also help whenever anyone needs emergency mental health care.
Our medical team is supported by onsite diagnostics and lab services as well as imaging services like CT scans, ultrasound and X‐ray.
As we open the doors at Pleasant View Emergency, we are all looking forward to helping our new neighbors whenever they need us – as well as investing in this community overall.